Terms and Conditions
Boring but important – please make sure you read, understand and agree to our terms and conditions.
Health Screening Questions
Your safety is our main priority. While our sessions and training plans are aimed at runners of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in City Running Club's sessions and events. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to engage in City Running Club's sessions and events, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
- If you have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise.
- If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition.
- If you ever lose your balance because of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness.
- If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse.
- If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity.
- Ensure you wear clothing and kit appropriate to the weather conditions (this includes hats and gloves where appropriate), and apply protective sun cream where appropriate.
- Bring spare water and ensure you remain well-hydrated before, during and after your session.
- Declare to your Coach any existing concerns, illnesses or injuries before commencing any session, as soon as any concerns, illnesses or injuries arise during a session, or immediately after a session is complete.
- Ensure you have somebody who knows where you’re going prior to a session, and who knows when to hear from you after the session.
- Always meet your Coach in an open, public space. (Cafe located to Tennis Courts for Regents Park Club) For both your own protection, and for the protection of our Coaches, sessions should never be delivered in isolated environments such as customers’ or Coaches’ own homes.
- Engage in a thorough warm-up and cool-down before and after your session led by the Coach.
- Take care to leave adequate space between you and other runners, and be aware of members of the public and/or animals using the space where you are running.
- Avoid routes that involve crossing roads or running alongside vehicular traffic.
- Never suggest or agree to make payments to your Coach in cash, to reduce the value of items in Coaches’/customers’ possession.
- Take reasonable care with personal possessions during sessions. City Running Club accepts no liability for property which is lost, damaged or stolen during your session.
Your details are being collected by City Running Club Ltd. and will be shared with our partner organisations and Consultants. We will use this information for the purposes of organising, staging and administering our training sessions and communicating about other City Running Club Ltd. events and services. We will only share it with other organisations if it is necessary for the running of our sessions or events.
Medical information will only be used to allow medical assistance to be given during training sessions.
By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree that your personal information and data may be used by City Running Club Ltd. and their partners in connection with the compilation of statistical information and to improve health and safety procedures at future sessions.
You agree that your name and contact details can be used by City Running Club Ltd. and their partners and Consultants for the purposes of:
- The promotion and marketing of our products and services;
- Adding you to a mailing list to keep you informed about any future events and services which we believe you might be interested in, such as leisure activities relating to either similar types of events or activities;
- Promotional and marketing material in respect of similar events, other community based activities organised by our partners.
If you would not like City Running Club Ltd. or our partners to use the Marketing Information or Personal Information other than for purposes related solely to your participation in the sessions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to receive a limited number of welfare emails which may include training information and latest updates on sessions.
Contact your coach at least 48 hours in advance to let them know
Liaise with your coach to re-arrange the session
If 48 hours notice is not given, this will count as a late cancellation and the full session fee is payable, with no recourse to any refund.
In the unlikely event that your Coach has to cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund on the cost of the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
In rare cases, your Coach may have to postpone planned sessions in the event of adverse weather warnings from the Met Office, in the event of a thunderstorm, or in the event of otherwise adverse weather conditions which the Coach deems to represent a hazard. In such cases, you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund on the cost of the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
Refunds requested more than 14 days after purchase will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the amount remaining after the cost of any sessions delivered is deducted. Delivered sessions will be charged at the single session rate if fewer than 5 sessions have been delivered, and will be charged at the 5-9 session rate if 5 or more sessions have been delivered.
Customers purchasing online running coaching or a bespoke training plan should note that no refund shall be granted after the training plan has been delivered. Refunds requested after the initial consultation but before the training plan has been delivered will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the fee paid. Refunds requested before the initial consultation and before any training plan has been delivered will be honoured in full.
Unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing, purchased session and plans will expire 90 days after payment is made. Customers who fail to redeem sessions or plans in this timeframe without prior agreement with their coach will forfeit their sessions and will have no recourse to any refund.
Address for Correspondence:
FLAT 19 HANWELL HOUSE,
GREAT WESTERN ROAD